Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
We are not liable for shipping fee under the following conditions:
1. Customer ‘s subjective factors and just dislikes the item.
2. No quality issue.
1. Please contact Customer Service, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email or a confirmation message.
1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 30 days of receipt.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
3. Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
4. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
5. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
Note: The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
How to exchange the order?
You can make a new order first, and when we get the return, we will apply a full refund of the items you returned.
If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please contact our customer service representative, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our returns address and will affect the processing of your return.